See Our List of Links for More Information on Nursing Home Abuse, Product Liability and Other Personal Injury Claims
Whether you are concerned about the wellbeing of an elderly loved one or have been injured due to a faulty product, these resources provide helpful information. Call Malman Law at (312) 983-6193 for advice regarding your specific situation or to schedule your free case evaluation with one of our dedicated personal injury lawyers.
- Visit CNN.com for an example of why sudden train stops are a dangerous issue and how easily they can occur.
- Discover what causes pressure ulcers and how they are treated by visiting the National Institutes of Health online.
- HelpGuide.org provides a guide to the signs of elder abuse and neglect and explains what you can do to help.
- For a history of strict product liability and an explanation of the classifications of defects, read this document from the Illinois Circuit Court.
- Read this handbook published by the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission for detailed answers to common workers’ compensation questions.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.