At Malman Law, we pride ourselves on helping injured workers and accident victims get the financial compensation they need to provide for their families. If you’d like to learn more about the topics of our recent blogs regarding these areas of the law, read through the resources listed below.
- The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Committee updates its minimum and maximum payment amounts every six months.
- Check out this excerpt from the Federal Employers Liability Act to learn more about the protections afforded to railroad workers who are injured on the job.
- Learn more about pain and suffering with this information from DMV.org.
- In a personal injury lawsuit, compensatory damages seek to make up for quantifiable losses like medical bills.
- For an overview of traumatic brain injuries, head over to the website of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- If you show signs of exposure to asbestos, you may be able to file a worker’s compensation claim or a third-party lawsuit.
- The handbook from the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Committee provides a comprehensive look at the types of disability.
- According to a recent audit, Illinois’s workers’ compensation system needs more oversight, and some legislators even suggest that it be privatized. Take a look at this article to find out more.
- Though FELA has been amended over the years, it still serves as protection for the rights of injured railroad workers.
For personal injury or workers’ compensation representation in the Chicago area, call (312) 983-6193 today to schedule a consultation with Malman Law.